Greenfest 2018 will be held Saturday, June 2nd, 11:00AM- 4:00PM. Location is TBD.
Thanks to those who came out to GreenFest 2017!
GreenFest 2017 was the one-stop shop to learn about and celebrate sustainable living in the Bluegrass! Attendees learned something new at workshops, enjoyed food, music, took home Rain Barrels painted by a local artist, shopped amongst an array of eco friendly vendors, & much more! The day was hosted by our good friend, LEX 18’s Tom Ackerman.
If you attended, please talk a minute to complete a survey that will improve Greenfest for the years to come! https://docs.google.com/a/bggreensource.org/forms/d/1nkgTTeG9qx4NgV6lTk911_SARsoCYExW52Xd1cib4VQ/edit
Thanks you for making GreenFest 2017 a success! Stay tuned to hear more information about GreenFest 2018.
Pollinator Plant Sale & Exchange
Bring a plant, take a plant: Bluegrass Greensource staff helped facilitate the exchange. Several trees and flowers were available for purchase, with all proceeds directly benefitting Bluegrass Greensource.
License #: EXE2181
GREEN LIVING WORKSHOPS
We were thrilled to offer another exciting line-up of workshops featuring regional experts in sustainable living who inspired green living practices!
Some of the workshops offered this year:
– MINDFULNESS & HEATHY LIVING with Centered
– UPCYCLING: MAKE & TAKE with Lexington Habitat ReStore
– HOME SOLAR with Jamie Clark of Synergy Home LLC
– ECO-TRAVEL with Anahata Travel
– BEEKEPING with Bluegrass Beekeepers Association
– DOWNSIZING FOR THE PLANET with Sweet Life Natural Food
– BIKE REPAIR & MAINTENANCE with Eternally Geared
– SMALL SPACE GARDENING with Wilson’s Nursery & Garden Center
– CONTAINER HOUSE LIVING with ReContained
– NEW: WALKING WORKSHOP: Sustainable Home Tour
Check out highlights from 2017: