Greensource’s Green Groups quarterly meetings are intended to foster networking and exchange of ideas among central Kentucky organizations working toward a greener Bluegrass. Meetings are open to any organization or individual interested in collaborating with like-minded groups interested in our local environment. Meetings provide an opportunity for organizations to share ideas, showcase their recent work, network, form partnerships, and receive assistance with their green initiatives.
To participate, submit Powerpoint slides (2 max) at least two business days before the meeting to info@bgGreensource.org using the following template: Green Groups
SAVE THE DATE: Our 2016 Green Groups meetings will be held on March 15, June 21, September 20, and December 13. Location to be announced.
Green Groups Meeting Agenda:
9:30 Featured Speaker
9:50 Attendee Presentations
Contact us for more information (info@bgGreensource.org or 859-266-1572).
Past Green Groups Materials
- March 2015 Green Groups (pdf)
- June 2015 Green Groups (pdf)
- September 2015 Green Groups (pdf)
- December 2015 Green Groups (pdf)
- December 2014 Green Groups (pdf)
- September 2014 Green Groups (pdf)
- September 2014 NoLi CDC Presentation (pdf)
- June 2014 Green Groups (pdf)
- March 2014 Green Groups (pdf)