Tacos N' Tequila
Friday, Aug 26, 2022 | 6:00-10:00pm
Harper Hall – 177 N. Upper St.
Tacos N’ Tequila is our unique annual event where Lexington’s best restaurants serve up their take on the classic taco. Festivities include local taco vendors, tequila cocktails, live local entertainment and more! This is a ticketed event and all proceed allow us to continue our year-round mission to empower the Bluegrass to create a more sustainable environment.
This is a ticketed event, open to the public and to Bluegrass Greensource’s affiliates and team members.
**You must be 21 years old, or older, to attend. ID required.
FOOD, BEVERAGE, and ENTERTAINMENT
- Corto Lima – Summer Squash Tacos (Vegetarian, vegan) [zucchini, squash, guacamole, pico de gallo, agave-lime vinaigrette, red quinoa]
- Maria’s Kitchen – Their famous taco in Pastor (marinated pork) , Asada (steak), or Pollo (chicken)
- Nathan’s Taqueria – Chorizo or Pollo tacos with onion and Cilantro
- Broomwagon – A vegan taco with a soy chorizo, chili lime slaw, and an avocado drizzle
- Lunchbox – Shrimp Tempura Tacos, corn tortilla, avocado, Asian slaw, spicy cream sauce.
Sorbet by Sorella Gelateria
Guacamole station by Whole Foods
Signature tequila cocktail by Tres Generaciones
Craft beer by West Sixth Brewing
Live Music by Hermanos Latin Jazz Band
Salsa dance performance by The Salsa Center
Event registration gets you one (1) signature cocktail upon entry, five (5) taco tickets to redeem at the taco vendor(s) of your choice, and a tequila tasting provided by Tres Generaciones.
General Admission: $35.00 – Includes signature cocktail and 5 taco tickets
Reserved Table of Ten (10): $500 – Includes reserved table for guaranteed seats, 10 general admission tickets (with 1 signature cocktail and 5 taco tickets per guest)