Home Energy Workshops
Thanks to a generous grant from the Kentucky Office of Energy Policy, Bluegrass Greensource is able to again offer energy efficiency workshops to Central Kentucky communities and residents.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some of our in-person workshops might need to pivot to virtual as the event nears. Registrants will be notified via email if a change occurs.
Workshop attendees will learn about basic changes they can make to their homes and behavior in order to have a more comfortable, healthier, more efficient home. Every attendee will also receive a wealth of resources to support their efforts to make their homes more efficient, including a free energy efficiency kit. Each kit includes: 4 LED bulbs; 2 tubes of caulk and a caulk gun; 1 low-flow shower head; 2 sink aerators; 8 socket and light-switch sealing gaskets; 1 WiFi smart socket; and 1 solar charging power bank.
Keep your eye on the BGGS events page and social media feeds – as workshops are scheduled, they will be updated with registration information. Confirmed, upcoming workshops in Spring 2022 include:
- January 26, Jessamine County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- February 22, Madison County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- March 2, Scott County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- March 21, Bourbon County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- April 11, Franklin County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- April 28, Anderson County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
- May 24, Estill County, 6:00-7:00 p.m. | REGISTER »
Don’t see your community? Have questions about the workshops? Contact Noel Osborn at email@example.com.
This material is based upon work supported by the Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) under Award Number DE-EE0009480, provided through the Kentucky Office of Energy Policy.