Need help enrolling in the 2015 Challenge? We’ve got you covered. If you need additional assistance, or are encountering an errors with the Challenge website or registration process, contact us and we’ll do our best to get it worked out.
Create an account with GreenPSF
Property or Space?
Add your business to the GreenPSF database
Enroll in the Challenge
Navigate the activities index
1. Head to the Challenge page: www.LexGreenBizChallenge.com. Feel free to browse; when you’re ready to create an account, the link is in the upper right corner.
2. Select “Property User” to compete in the Challenge; if your business is a contractor or other service provider you may wish to enroll as a “Solutions Provider” with GreenPSF at a later date.
3. Enter general information to create your account; ideally, the contact person listed should be someone actively involved in your business’s sustainability initiatives.
4. Select either property or space: If your business owns its facility/space, select property; if you rent your facility/space, select space. The activity tracks for owners and renters are slightly different.
5. Your property (or property and space) will need to be in the GreenPSF database in order to compete. Try searching for your address first; it may already exist in the database. If not, click “Add New Property & Space.”
6. Fill in all relevant information for your property, or for your property and space if you rent – see below. Renters: Property information refers to the building in which you are located (in this example, a shopping center called “Fictional Plaza”), and space information refers to the space specific to your business (“Suite 555”). Add a photo of your business if you like, then click “Save & Continue.”
7. Once your property/space is added, you have two options: Complete your profile, or go to the Dashboard. To enroll in the Challenge, click “Go to the Dashboard.” If you opt to complete your profile, GreenPSF will walk you through a series of questions about your property/space; you can finish this all at once, complete it partially and come back at a later date, or skip it entirely. It will remain an option throughout the Challenge.
8. Welcome to your GreenPSF dashboard! From here, you can access your space/property profile, view financial incentives, sync your Portfolio Manager account, see suggested ways to save, and get to the Green Business Challenge. You can add multiple spaces and/or properties to the same account if you so desire; each space or property can compete in the Challenge independently. But to do that, you’ll need to enroll in the Challenge.
Click “Challenges” on the left side menu bar.
9. You should see both the DC Smarter Business Challenge (a national competition) and the LiveGreenLexington Green Business Challenge. Click “Join the Challenge.”
10. Congratulations! You are now enrolled in the Challenge. Click “Get More Points” to access the activities index and start racking up points! You will be able to view full activity details and begin completing activities on October 1, 2014. From this page, you can also view the leaderboard and see where your business stands.
11. The activities index is sortable by category (drop down menu on the upper right), or by status (open vs. completed).
That’s it! You’re registered with GreenPSF, enrolled in the Challenge, and ready to compete. Get your green on, Lexington!